Today has been interesting.
- Maid walks in on me nude and just goes about her business.
- Old lady makes rude comment about me as I walk passed.
- British man makes rude comment about Americans under his breath when he realizes I’m American.
- Roma (teasingly) chastises me for not saying “Hi” when I walked in.
- Get made fun of by security guy at Notre Dame (not my fault. Amber was taking forever.)
- Agressive beggar got up in my face and grabbed my arm.
- Took a swig of what I thought was my water in the fridge but it’s either vodka or nail polish remover.
Also found out Sylvie was a royal bitch in French today about our tests. (Berit helped cover for me about skipping and said I was having stomach issues.)
*sigh* And now I get to work on a paper, french work, and do laundry.